From Seattle (3 hour drive)
- Take I-90 eastbound to Ellensburg.
- Continue southeast on I-82 through Yakima into the Lower Yakima Valley.
- Enter Prosser from I-82 at either Exit 80 (Gap Rd) or Exit 82 (Wine Country Rd).
From Spokane (2.75 hour drive)
- Take I-90 West to Ritzville.
- Exit south on US 395 to Pasco.
- Exit west I-182 through Richland to I-82 junction.
- Exit west to Yakima (Prosser). Continue west past Benton City.
- Enter Prosser from I-82 at either Exit 82 (Wine Country Rd) or Exit 80 (Gap Rd).
From Portland (3 hour drive)
- Take I-84 eastbound to Biggs and US 97 junction.
- Exit US 97 North across the Columbia River and up the hill to WA SR 14 junction.
- Right on SR 14 (eastbound, up river) to Paterson and junction with WA SR 221.
- Left on SR 221 North to Prosser.
- Follow US 97 North to Toppenish and junction with WA SR22.
- Right (east) on SR22 to Prosser.